Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Pictures

Just before stepping into the flattering hospital wear, my last picture in maternity clothes:



Moments after his birth, the cheeks kill me!



His first picture with mummy and daddy:



Just outside the operating room:



Ian holding Cooper. The black and red sweatshirt is the day of his birth.



Our three kids!



Love how his face smushes in this one:



Just a couple with mummy and daddy. The one of Greg is the day he returned home from Children's Hospital with Ana; he was exhausted!



A couple of my favorites of Cooper that my mum took:



That's all for now. I took some shots at home of Cooper, and I'll get those up next, I just have to fiddle with them a bit more first.

It's been pretty crazy around here. We're all quarantined for Thanksgiving this year. Ana came down with what they thought was H1N1 this weekend and was in the ER with a 106 fever. They called the next day and thought it might be pneumonia. Anyways, to make a long story short, Greg was sick, Ian has been out all week from school with a very mild case, and poor baby Cooper started with it last night. I'm the only relatively healthy one at the moment (knock on wood!). Everyone seems to be dealing with it okay, even with Ana's past breathing issues, she hasn't had any problems this time around. She was never tested, so we're not sure what has invaded our home so Thanksgiving dinner with Mimi, Bumpa, Tim and Uncle Shawne has had to be postponed unfortunately. We're planning on a small meal and an easy day tomorrow. Life is never boring here, that's for sure!

11 comments:

Parent Coordinator said...

Love....love....love all the pictures! Congratulations again Cammie!!!! I especially love the tender kiss that Ian is giving Cooper.

I am sorry to hear that you are all quarantined - I hope everyone gets healthy soon. My little guy came down with it a couple of weeks ago. All is good now. Enjoy your family time and Happy Thanksgiving!

beanhead said...

Enjoy your day and squezze your miracles for me. I love you all. Sending good health your way. Happy Birtday!!!

Anonymous said...

jl. njjpp-=t-/;lo,nmbnm

(The above was typed by Ana)

Debbie said...

Great pictures Cammie!

So sorry you've had the crud in your house and can't spend Thanksgiving with extended family. But what a special Thanksgiving with 3 kids this year.

Amanda said...

My goodness! You certainly have had your fair share. It can only get better from here :)

akmuddturt1e said...

happy thanks giving and happy birthday! i miss you all and hope you guys are feeling better! maybe i'll be able to enjoy the holidays with my family next year. that would be nice! anyhow i love ya's and give the kids a kiss for me.

Michael and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving. You'll have to wait to indulge in the large quantities of food the rest of us regret indulging in today!!! Your little guy is absolutely adorable, and I love the pix of all of your kids together. Isn't it great?? :)

Nannie and Papa said...

AHHHHHHH! so adorable. We are sooooooo blessed.

Parent Coordinator said...

I came back to let you know that you've been tagged. Check my blog for details. Happy holidays :)

Lori Fraize said...

That is one PRETTY baby!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you both :)

beanhead said...

I love the new pictres of the kids. Holy Cow does Ian look old. Make these kids stop growing. Would you.