Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ten Things Thursday

My friend Amanda does a list every Thursday called Ten Things Thursday; it can be any type of list. I've decided to give it a go!

Ten Things I'll be doing tomorrow before 9:30am

1. Waking up at 5am.
2. Taking a long hot shower.
3. Coaxing a sleepy husband out of bed to shower.
4. Triple checking my bags.
5. Feeding the dog.
6. Getting two sleepy children out of bed way before they are accustomed.
7. Packing bags and both sleepy children into minivan.
8. Driving to my parents house at a ridiculous hour.
9. Arriving at the hospital by 7am.
10. Having a baby.

Wait a minute.......did I really just say that?

6 comments:

terrikran1969 said...

I'll keep you in my prayers that everything goes well for all of you tomorrow. I can wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby boy. Best of Luck and Congratulations!

Sarah Maples said...

I'm very excited for you! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!
Luv ya guys!

Unknown said...

I'm up at 5 AM with you Cammie! Izzy was so excited she couldn't sleep. We love you and can't wait to meet Cooper!!

love,michelle

Amanda said...

That's such an awesome list! So happy for you :)

Debbie said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! How exciting!!!!! I've been watching and waiting for the news. I'll be thinking of you and hoping everything goes well.

beanhead said...

What a great list and you and greg deserve it. I can not wait to hear that Baby Cooper is here. I had trouble sleeping last night just thinking about it.